Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Getting Close

A date has been set!  I have a c-section scheduled in Keene for Friday April 29th so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  :-)  I asked the doctor if he could just take them out yesterday at my appt. but he didn't think that was the best idea....it was worth a try.  My body is definitely exhausted and I'm feeling ready to be done, but I know that God's timing is perfect.  Everything still looked great at the appointment.  Babies were all active and no changes with me.  By the way, I still weigh less than Mark!  My friend Maureen took me to my appt. because I probably shouldn't be driving myself at this point.  Then we went out to lunch.  So, I kind of cheated on my bed rest for once, but it was so nice to be out...even though I get funny looks everywhere I go. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment