Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Update Wednesday April 20th

We completely expected to have three babies by now but so far we are still waiting.  The doctors are meeting at 9:00 this morning to try to come to a decision by 10:00.  So once again Kristen will have to wait before she knows if she will be allowed to eat.  Hopefully they will make the decision quickly!  We are anxious to meet these babies however we trust the doctors and want the best for the babies as well.  Pray for wisdom for the doctors and strength for Kristen whatever is decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment